Thursday, July 9, 2009

07/09/10 HCG day 27, VLCD#25

07/09/10 HCG day 27, VLCD #25

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 27 weight: 165.0
Net loss: 19.8 lbs


Good loss today but that scale just wouldn’t give me the last 0.2 lbs I needed to make 20!! So be it . . . tomorrow then!

On Fridays I work an early shift so I leave the house before ‘breakfast’ or coffee or anything. It also means more coffee than usual because I don’t have the kids distracting me from every hot cup I try to have at home. I decided early in the day to (illegally and against protocol) trade my second fruit for my beloved SF Vanilla Coffeemate. I carefully measured out each spoonful and after my second cup switched to stevia – which was a sacrifice but one that had to be made. Turned out that I underestimated my creamer serving since I was using a regular spoon instead of a tablespoon. I was putting in two ‘spoonfuls’ and calling it a tablespoon but actually a tablespoon would have been three! So I saved myself a few calories and today – another early workday – I will allow myself three beloved cups before switching to stevia!

So, an orange in mid-morning, my taco lean beef and lettuce at lunchtime, and dinner was 100g chicken coated with seasoned crushed melba and cooked cabbage. After dinner all I had was iced tea with stevia but I did really okay!

There may be something to this ‘drink a lot of fluids’ idea . . . that’s one of those theories that I always ‘talked the talk, but didn’t walk the walk”. . . ya know what I mean!

Day 27 calorie total: 495

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment