Monday, August 23, 2010

08/23/10 - 32 days post HCG phase 2

08/23/10 - 32 days post HCG phase 2

Day 1 weight 6/13/10: 184.8

Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

Today's weight: 161.8

Feeling great!

Had a great protein steak day yesterday. 251g protein, only 41g carbs – now that’s a steak day!!!


My attitude and energy are both up – and I couldn’t be more pleased with my current situation!


I am currently reading “The Perfect Body Diet” by Cassandra Forsythe and “The New Rules of Lifting for Women” by Lou Schuler – and just realized that it is co authored by Cassandra Forsythe! No wonder the books agree so much! Duh! Sometimes my powers of observation escape me completely!!!


Anyway – I am enjoying all the diet part and dreading all the weightlifting part. I can’t wait for the resistance training/weight training to be as comfortable a part of my life as eating and running!


I have decided to do a second round of phase 2 in September after my half marathon. Actually I plan to start that day – after the race. I want to see what 140-145 looks like.

Besides, I bought a dress that my husband and I were oogling from Frederick’s of Hollywood online and should have gotten it in a large, not medium. I took it to work and tried it on in the bathroom – and got stuck. Seriously, I almost needed help getting out of it. So I figured, What the Heck – let’s see how she fits at 145?!?!?


Life Rocks! God is GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment