Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/11/20 P3D20 morning

08/11/10 P3D20


Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 160.2

On Friday 8/6 I did a steak day to recover from Wednesday nights beer/popcorn binge that brought me up to 164.4. It worked. On Saturday morning I was at 161.2 - exactly 2 lbs over LDW.

Saturday we had a massive birthday party for my sis, sis in law, 2 nieces, my 5 year old and my twins that just turned one. Thing I shouldn't have eaten include, cheezy poofs, tuna salad with noodles, cake, ice cream, and a few potato chips. So Sunday I was back up to 164 = another steak day. On Sunday I had only coffee until 5:30pm then had a 15oz round steak with a huge tomato.

Monday morning I was back down to 161.0. Gotta love a good steak day. Monday I got in a good run too. 25 min at 7.3 mph (keep in mind that I think my treadmill is off and I think that speed is actually about 6.5mph) then 5 one-minute intervals at 10.0 mph. I love that routine! I ate pretty clean the rest of the day. My only 'illegal' food was a few crackers around dinnertime. Otherwise it was eggs, cheese, melon, banana, peanut butter, a huge salad, chicken, veggies and my staple almonds.

Total calorie intake for Monday 8/10/10 was around 2400. After the 550 I burned with the run my net calories was around 1850 - and I think that is a great number to aim for right now.

My desire is to eat reasonably for the rest of the week and creep back down to the 157 range before a wedding we are attending this weekend so I can be comfortable in the killer dress I want to wear!!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment