08/06/10 P3D15
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 164.4
Hello All!
I apologize for the days of no commenting but have had a wonderful 5 days alone with my husband, no kids or computers (not decent ones anyway).
On Saturday 8/31 I weighed in at my low of 157.2. Sunday was about the same. Sunday night we were camping. I had a big salad for lunch that day and we grilled out steaks & veggies for dinner. I also had two Miller lites. Monday I was up to 159.8. I went for a nice run Monday morning and we golfed 9 holes that afternoon. We had beef stew over the campfire for dinner (I avoided the potatoes as much as possible). Tuesday morning I was down a little at 159.4. Tuesday we packed up camp and moved to a nice hotel to pamper ourselves for two days. We got all dressed up for dinner. I had lamb, veggies and a salad, but also had several glasses of wine and a cocktail. Damage was minimal, Wednesday’s weight was 159.6. I had a GREAT run Wednesday morning and we golfed another 9 holes. We went to Hooters for dinner where I had a philly steak sandwich (threw out the bun) but did indulge in some onion tanglers and fried pickles. I had one cocktail and one or two pints of beer at Hooters.
Then came the evil! We decided to stop at a local corner bar before heading back to the hotel. I had 2 more beers . . . . and too much of the greasy popcorn the bar had available, not to mention that we were eating it til 1am.
Damage: Thursday’s weight was 164.4.
I opted to NOT do a steak day to see if I could bring it down with ‘clean’ eating but we were picking up the kids and heading home and I didn’t eat as clean as I wanted to while we traveled.
So I was still at 164.4 today. So today is a steak day. I have had my coffee with a little sugar free creamer but no other food today. I will have my steak and tomato for dinner and will report my findings in the morning.
. . .and stay away from the greasy popcorn . . . :)
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment