Friday, October 8, 2010

10/08/10 R2P2D20 VLCD18

10/08/10 - R2 P2 D20 VLCD 18
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0

Today’s weight : 153.4

Total loss round 2: 11.6 lbs

Total loss on HCG: 31.4 lbs



1.8 lb loss today - couldn't be happier.



I feel great, have lots of energy, and my attitude is extremely positive!



I am gearing up for a work weekend - traditionally hospital employees are world-class eaters and my hospital is no exception. I plan to do some baking to add to the food melee but will only eat my P2 items brought from home. Everyone is very good about not putting on the pressure during my P2 periods.



I ran once this week, and plan to sign up for another timed run on October 23rd - deciding whether to do the 5k or 10k . . . but will probably shoot for the 10k!



I love October in Wisconsin . . . soooo pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment