Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11/10 R2P2D23 VLCD 21

10/11/10 - R2 P2 D23 VLCD 21
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0

Today’s weight : 152.6

Total loss round 2: 12.4 lbs

Total loss on HCG: 32.2 lbs



Net loss over the last two days is only 0.2 - putting my daily average at 0.56 lbs/day.



I am ,okay with that. With potentially 11 days to go, another 6lbs would put me very close to that silver medal of 145, and I believe that anything is possible!



I am having some 'cravings' but not desperate ones. Just some things I am looking forward to on P3.



Peanut butter (just a tablespoon, please!)

Sliced turkey with avocado and tomato!!

A big salad with lettuce, tomato, cukes, green pepper, onion, grilled chicken and a little salad dressing! Love them!

A whole bag of frozen broccoli/cauliflower mix!

Zucchini lasagna!!!

Cheese!

Omelets with ham, green pepper, mushrooms, onions and cheese.

Sliced tomato baked with parmesan cheese and pizza spices!

Pork loin.

Shrimp stir fry with lots of veggies!



Okay, that was fun!!!



Take care all! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment