10/07/10 - R2 P2 D19 VLCD 17
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2
R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0
Today’s weight : 155.2
Total loss round 2: 9.8 lbs
Total loss on HCG: 29.6 lbs
Well . . . last weekend was a disaster as far as dieting goes.
Thursday night 9/30 we checked into the hotel. Friday was kindof a cluster and we ended up going out to eat - I didn't do too badly but was definitely off protocol. Saturday night we had a planned event - a semi-formal dinner party - I didn't do too badly that day either. Sunday I was supposed to get back on track . . . didn't happen. Monday was my worst day - and I'm not sure why. I wanted to be back on protocol but ended up eating popcorn and alot of potato chips.
Then my sis got a hold of me and made me look at what I was doing. Was I quitting? Was I just done?? Did I want to lose more weight and why??
Tuesday was better. Wednesday was great!
So I am here to admit that I fell down . . . hard . . . and decided to get back up.
Admittedly, I could be done losing weight now. I mean I am at the high range of my healthy weight for my height and weigh less now than I ever have in my adult life, but I set a goal for myself and would like to finish the journey strong so that I can always look back knowing I didn't give up.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment