7/31/10 P3D9
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 157.2
Exactly two pounds under LDW today.
Had a wonderful day. Woke up early, fed everybody, had a veggie omelet and coffee and hit the road with my sis. We hit St. Vincent Depaul's for some shopping fun then visited Dad in the hospital (bypass surg 2 days ago) for a few hours - he is doing great. We snacked on cherries and string cheese, then after we got home I had zucchini lasagna and a great big salad.
When we took the sitter home I had a McD ice cream along with the kids and then some tuna salad and sugar free GFIC mocha for a late snack.
Just over 1600 calories today and I feel pretty good about them!
I feel awesome!
Tomorrow after church we drop off the kids at my sisters then Mike and I are camping two nights at the campground where we met, then spending two nights pampering ourselves at a Sheraton hotel. I can't wait! Then the twins will be a year old!!!!!
How time flies!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment