Tuesday, September 28, 2010

09/28/10 R2P2D10 - VLCD8

09/28/10 - R2 P2 D10 VLCD 8
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0

Today’s weight : 157.6.0

Total loss round 2: 7.4 lbs

Total loss on HCG: 27.2 lbs



Lost 1 lb yesterday and 0.4 lbs today so I am pleased. My average right now is about .8lbs per day, and I expect that to decline as I get further into the round. I will be satisfied to end with an average loss of .5 per day. At that rate I will hit my bronze medal somewhere around October 8th, but maybe sooner.



I behaved very well on my eating plan yesterday. Today was a little harder. They are having a huge bake sale benefit at work tomorrow so I spent the morning making pumpkin bars, carrot cake, 6 loaves of banana bread, plus then cooked up a new meatball recipe for dinner for the family and tried the spinach stuffed chicken roll-ups from the Tammy Skye cookbook. I was a bakin' fool today!



My only 'cheats' were one good lick of the spatula during banana bread time and I had to try the new meatball recipe to be sure it was palatable for those finicky kids.



I still managed to stay at only 505 for the day, so I am particularly pleased, although I ate more fat grams that I have on other days.



Looking forward to breaking the 157.2 low I hit on P3 back in August so I can finally move my ticker!!!



Still feeling great, although I am looking forward to adding back some of the healthy favorites I enjoyed between rounds. I miss my big salads!



Also looking forward to experimenting with more recipes from the Tammy Skye cookbook - some very interesting items in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment