09/26/10 - R2 P2 D8 VLCD 6
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2
R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0
Today’s weight : 159.0
Total loss round 2: 6 lbs
Total loss on HCG: 25.8 lbs
Today I was at my sister's and since she is on HCG phase 2 also, we ate together!!!
I weighed on her scale, which I think is comparable to mine. We'll find out for sure tomorrow, but in the meantime the numbers are GREAT! I am under LDW from last round - so any and all progress from here on out is new ground baby!!
She makes a tasty chili with crushed tomatoes, ground chicken and chili powder! We had cucumbers and shrimp for dinner and once again, Frank's Red Hot tastes GOOOOOOD on some shrimp!!
Calories for today: 599 - depending on whether or not the apple information is accurate..
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment