Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20/10 - R2P2D2 - 2nd load day

09/20/10 - R2 P2 D2 2nd load day

R1 Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

R2 Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0

Today’s weight : load day – will post tomorrow

Total loss round 2:

Net loss round 2:

Net loss does not include the 5.8lbs I am losing again.

I started Round 2 of my HCG on 9/19/10, 59 days after finishing round 1.

In my best interpretation of the protocol, load days should be heavy on fats, but it is the carbs I deny myself mostly so I am enjoying those as well.

My goals this round are:

Bronze medal: 149

Silver medal: 145

Gold medal: 142

I gave myself license to ‘misbehave’ in the last week or so knowing I was going back on phase 2. Actually, what I didn’t do was follow the Simeon’s protocol when I was 2lbs over LDW, which states to have a steak day (I call them protein correction days).

If nothing else, I have a goal to obey that rule once this phase 2 is complete. I will have reached my ultimate goal weight, and the only way to stay there is to be vigilant about it.

I am excited to start the VLCD tomorrow, very excited. I have two weeks worth of proteins in the freezer and several days of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go. I will woefully miss my coffee creamer, but stevia and I have made friends . . .:)

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment