Friday, September 24, 2010

9/24/10 R2P2P6 - VLCD 4

09/24/10 - R2 P2 D6 VLCD 4
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2

R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0

Today’s weight : 163.0

Total loss round 2: 2lbs

Net loss round 2: few more days yet

Net loss does not include the 5.8lbs I am losing again.



I started Round 2 of my HCG on 9/19/10, 59 days after finishing round 1.



My goals this round are:

Bronze medal: 149

Silver medal: 145

Gold medal: 142



My weights so far:
day1 165
day2 168.4
day3 173.4
day4 VLCD2 - 169.4
day 5 VLCD3 - 166.0
day 6 VLCD4 - 163.0

Woo hoo! 2lbs below day one weight and 3.8 to go to start making NEW progress!! I am hoping to see NEW numbers on Sunday or Monday!

Yesterday I had a little hunger - but I really think it was more habit than hunger. You know, the kind of feeling you have wanderning around the kitchen aimlessly deciding what to put in your mouth. Not the 'hmm, I feel hungry, let's find something to fuel with" kind of hungry.
I have made a new friend in Frank's Red Hot! Love it (just a little) on my chicken and lettuce or with my ground beef and lettuce meals.

Here's to another 'notch in the belt!'

Calories for yesterday: 517.

No comments:

Post a Comment