09/21/10 - R2 P2 D3 VLCD 1
R1 - Last dose weight 7/20/10: 159.2
R2 - Day 1 weight 9/19/10: 165.0
Today’s weight : 173.4
Total loss round 2:
Net loss round 2:
Net loss does not include the 5.8lbs I am losing again.
I started Round 2 of my HCG on 9/19/10, 59 days after finishing round 1.
My goals this round are:
Bronze medal: 149
Silver medal: 145
Gold medal: 142
I was sooooo happy to be on the VLCD today!! I had my creamless coffee (only stevia) at breakfast time and an apple around 11:30am.
Lunch was curry shrimp and asparagus (yum) around 1:30pm. Since I work til 3am tonight, I wanted to hold off dinner as long as possible. I ended up eating at 7pm watching the Biggest Loser Season premiere. I had an old favorite – a huge plate of lettuce with taco-seasoned lean ground beef. Then 250g of strawberries at about 9-9:30pm or so.
I didn’t have any hunger, fatigue, weakness or headache today. I drank lots of iced tea and coffee (I drink ½ caff), but I am not a big water drinker!
Tomorrow is a lifing day – the workouts are short and I hope to be able to continue them 2-3 times a week during phase 2.
Calories for today: 497.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment