Friday, June 18, 2010

6/17/10 HCG day 5, VLCD#3

6/17/10 HCG day 5 VLCD#3

- final calorie total 548

Moving in the right direction.
Today's weight: 182.2, down 2.6 lbs from my day one weight of 184.8 which means Iost all my load days weight plus 2.6.
More balanced eating today. Ate my strawberries at breakfast, chicken and asparagus at 2pm, ground beef and lettuce at dinner, and a delicious orange in the evening.
I need to buy leaner beef. I finished at 548 but am using 90% lean beef because it is what I had on hand. I bought some 96/4 today and will use that in the future - I have one or two more prepared servings of the 90% and since the weight is dropping will use them before switching.
Feeling good. Billboards give me cravings but I'm not physically hungry - I just see lots of stuff I want to put in my mouth.
see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment