Sunday, June 20, 2010

6/20/10 HCG Day 8, VLCD #6

6/20/10 HCG Day 8, VLCD #6

Start weight: 184.8

TODAY'S WEIGHT: 175.6

NET LOSS: 9.2 lbs

Father's day AND my husband's birthday! LOTS of food at church today. There was alot of stuff I wanted to try, especially a dessert made with angel food, whipped cream and butterfingers!!! but I had no trouble staying on plan - I MEAN ITS WORKING!

This is my lowest weight in almost 20 years! And I am only 8 days into it!

Today I had tilapia and a tomato for lunch. Shrimp with fire roasted tomatoes, and strawberries for dinner.

Saved my orange for eating by the TV after the kids were in bed, but dozed off and ended up not eating it anyway.

I had some of that euphoria they talk about today! In the early afternoon, before I had eaten anything too.

Calorie total for today: 408

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment