Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6/23/10 HCG day 11, VLCD#9

6/23/10 HCG day 11, VLCD #9

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 11 weight: 174.8
Net loss: 10.0 lbs

Well today is the first day of no loss, and actually a gain of .2 lbs. I was prepared for this to happen as it usually does at some point, especially to women. So I’m taking it in stride and not stressing over it. Nuff said.

One of the things I have been looking forward to eating again is my flavored sugar free coffee creamer. I used to drink that stuff by the gallon. Tonight however I tried a flavored coffee with stevia and it was really good! In the past I have not liked flavored coffee – opting instead for flavored creamer – but I gotta admit – this is going down gooooooood!

Today was my shopping day. I spent over an hour at Goodwill trying on clothes; even stuff I knew I wasn’t going to buy. I tried on some old prom dresses for kicks! I grabbed several pairs of jeans in every size from 6 to 12. I found a pair of Eddie Bauer 12s that were made for me. I also found a pair of Lee Rider stretch jeans in a size 6 – and actually got them on my butt and zipped – until I had to breathe again. That was cool! I almost started crying in the changing room!!!!! I totally bought them – I’ll be wearing those by my birthday in September – mark my word. I found a dress and a skirt for church and few tops to wear golfing with my husband. I even found a couple shirts for him.

Also, I stopped at the grocery to get some beef tenderloin. My sis has it around as a staple for phase 3 and 4 and I never buy it but did today. They had samples of cooked tenderloin on little toothpics in the meat department and I sampled a handful – getting in my 100 grams – I mean – it was 2pm and time for my lunch anyway right!!?? So when I got home I ate my veggie (asparagus) and made a strawberry smoothie with strawberries ice and stevia – a very yummy cold treat on a hot day.

For dinner I had my 96/4 ground beef with a can of fire roasted tomatoes and chili powder then when I added up my calories I found I was already at 574. So do I eat my apple or not . . . . I’m leaning toward not.

Day 11 calorie total: 574

Hopeful for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment