Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/28/10 HCG day 16, VLCD #14

6/28/10 HCG day 16, VLCD #14

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 16 weight: 171.2
Net loss: 13.6 lbs

Well I am just about recovered from my lack of sleep last week and the interruption in my motivation yesterday!

Also – two major milestones today. First, I broke 172 for the first time in my adult life. Can’t tell you what a great feeling that is!! Second, I just passed up my sister who is currently on phase four after a great first round of phase 2/3. She will be starting phase 2 again in August sometime, then she’ll pass me up again. We motivate and complement each other very well. Soon we will be shopping for matching bikinis!

Today I feel great! I had a wonderful time today with my kids and husband. I got a bunch of meals prepared, some yardwork done, a little housework, and spent some sweet quality time with my oldest. I feel very accomplished today!

The day started out well. I chose to have my coffee creamer again today. Damage: 30 calories. I also ate one bite of the Danish layer cake I made last week before tossing out the last piece. Rather to waste it than to waist it, ya know?!? By the way, I thought it was delicious!

I had my apple around 11am. About 1pm I tried making this tomato, vinegar, green chilies sauce thing to dip my shrimp in and it was okay, but not really like shrimp sauce. I’ll keep experimenting with it though. I had my favorite taco beef and lettuce for dinner and planned to have strawberries for a late snack but just never got around to it.

Day 16 calorie total: 477

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment