6/25/10 HCG day 13, VLCD #11
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 13 weight: 173.4
Net loss: 11.4 lbs
What a wonderful day. I got the kids off to daycare on time (miracle) and got a few errands run before taking a bunch of baby equipment to my folks for their rummage sale.
Got home with almost enough time to shower, pack lunch and dinner and head to work!
I had an orange on the way home from the grocery store around 11am, then didn’t get ‘lunch’ til almost 5pm! I had shrimp with lemon pepper and a whole can of asparagus.
Dinner was my fave – taco seasoned ground beef and lettuce – I like the taste and it really fills up a plate (and my tummy).
Bought some new grapefruits too – so ½ for a late snack will round out my eating for the day!
They had a potluck at work today for a co-worker’s return from illness and there was an amazing salad with greens, noodles, cheese, green pepper – I could have done some damage to that dish!! But, alas, I stayed true to my protocol. In just a few short weeks I will be able to have a lot more variety, and I am worth the wait.
Day 13 calorie total: 459
See you tomorrow!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment