6/18/10 HCG day 6, VLCD #4
Starting weight 184.8
Today's weight 179.0
I am, of course, very encouraged by the numbers!! It's easier to continue any plan when the fruits of labor are seen right away. That said, I am down a net 5.8 lbs (not including the 6.8 I gained on load days)
Today I ate 200g of strawberries for breakfast. At 2pm I had 100g chicken with 1/2 can of fire roasted tomatoes. At 7:30 I had 100g tilapia and 2 big tomatoes (480 grams for 86 calories - I hope that was okay!?!?) Once again I forgot my melba toast.
Calorie total: 491 - yay!!
Had plenty of energy and did not feel hungry. Although at work theyhad lots of goodies I wanted once I saw them, but not because of hunger!
See you tomorrow!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have perma-grin as I'm reading this. You're doing amazing. Isn't it great that it really works? I know I've been lured by an unbelievable number of infomercials that promise the world without any effort only to be disappointed that they don't work. This program works exactly as it says it will. Keep it up sis and we'll be the same weight in just a couple days.
ReplyDelete