Saturday, June 26, 2010

6/26/10 HCG day 14, VLCD#12

6/26/10 HCG day 14, VLCD #12

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 14 weight: 172.6
Net loss: 12.2 lbs

Well, if I was going to cheat on the diet, today would have been the day. After four days of not enough sleep and an online suggestion that HCG doesn't work, I was having a rough day. I was cranky & tired. We had family in town to visit. There was pizza and grilled cheese for lunch ( I had chicken and celery). I had one of my baking fits and made cheesecake at my daughter's request and lemon bars for church tomorrow. I love to lick the bowl/beaters and that was tough not to do today. I really looked forward to dinner though. I had no trouble withstanding pork roast and mashed potatoes because I had my lean ground beef 'chili' made with a can of fire roasted tomatoes. And really had no trouble saying no to dessert once dinner was over. I had an orange mid-afternoon and an apple after the kids were in bed.

I think I just need to get caught up on some sleep.

Day 14 calorie total: 579

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sis. Not every day will be easy, but you're worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete