6/19/10 HCG day 7, VLCD #5
Start weight 184.8
Today's weight: 177
Net loss 7.8 lbs!!!
Feeling great! Not suffering at all! I do find myself looking forward to my meals though!
Today I attended a graduation party and forgot my prepared meal so I peered thru the chips, crackers, cheese, sausage, nacho bar - hoping to find a veggie tray . . I did finally find some shredded chicken (hope it was chicken .. and lean!) and some strawberries.
I ate some cucumbers around 5:30 when we returned from the party. I know I am supposed to eat my vegetable with my protein, but there just wasn't any available at the time.
Dinner was late, 8pm, my yummy seasoned beef on a huge plate of lettuce, and an orange around 9 while watching TV.
This isn't difficult as long as I keep thinking of it as temporary - and it doesn't hurt that the results have been great so far!
Calorie total for today: 489
Yahoo!!!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment