Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21/10 HCG day 9, VLCD #7

6/21/10 HCG day 9, VLCD #7

Start weight: 184.8

Today's weight: 175.2

Net loss: 9.6 lbs

I had some serious cravings today. I really wanted some cheese popcorn. I even bought some "for the kids" but they didn't want it so I didn't even get to smell it.

I tried out a new recipe today for Danish Layer Cake. (It's what I do: make desserts I can't eat then force others to eat it.) It was a mess but I was told it tasted pretty good. I had to really resist licking the spatula, bowl, beaters . . etc. But I stayed true to the protocol and did NOT cheat.

Today I had an orange with my coffee at breakfast. For lunch I had the last prepared serving of my 90/10 seasoned ground beef (so now I only have 96/4 beef) with lettuce. Dinner was cooked cabbage and crabmeat (gotta find something more exciting to do with the crabmeat or it's outta here), and strawberries for a snack after the dishes were done and the family was testing the Danish Layer Cake.

No hunger. Plenty of energy. 9 days in . . . ?? days to go.

Final calorie total: 491

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment