6/24/10 HCG day 12, VLCD #10
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 12 weight: 174.0
Net loss: 10.8 lbs
Yay! A loss today! My sister (sweet thing that she is) called me yesterday just to be sure I was weathering my no loss/increase okay, which I was. She also reminded me that my weight loss will probably average closer to ½ pound per day, and since I am down 10.8 lbs on day 12 (average daily loss of .9 lbs) that smaller losses are more likely to occur to bring down that average.
Whatever! Big loss; small loss. Loss is loss, man!
I am pretty tired today but I think it is because of my odd work hours this week. I am working 4 days straight til 3am and still have to get up at 7am (sometimes earlier) with the kids. I have gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last two days and I have two more to go. Ugh.
I ate my lunch a little early today – around noon – cuz I was hungry. I had grilled chicken and a ‘celery soup’ I made with some no sugar chicken broth and spices, and an apple.
Dinner was a huge plate of lettuce with my taco seasoned 96/4 ground beef. I really like that a lot. And then strawberries for a late snack.
More hazelnut coffee and my night will be complete. People are starting to comment on the change and I am telling everybody about HCG!!
Day 12 calorie total: 468 yay!
See you tomorrow!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment