Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/22/10 HCG day 10, VLCD#8

6/22/10 HCG day 10, VLCD#8

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 10 weight: 174.6
Net loss: 10.2 !!!

I couldn't take it anymore so today a went for a run! Granted, it was only 1.5 miles but I was glad to be able to do it and it always makes me feel good!!!

Cooked up some more food today! 96% lean ground beef, some seasoned for taco salads, some plain to mix into a chili concoction. Also lemon pepper grilled chicken and I took two servings of chicken pieces and coated them with crushed melba mixed with onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, paprika and a little black pepper, then baked them like shake & bake. That was pretty good. I also grilled up some asparagus on the electric grill and tried sauteeing asparagus in a little chicken broth as well. That was pretty yummy too.

At breakfast I planned to have 1/2 grapefruit, but when I cut it open it was really dry and I decided not to waste my precious calories on a substandard fruit. Lunch was really early today: 11:30am - not sure why - just when I was cooking and testing I guess. On the flip side, dinner was really late: 9:30pm. An orange in between and some strawberries as a late night snack and my day is complete.

I find myself thinking about the choices I will make when I begin phase 3 and can add some phase 2 forbidden foods. Coffee creamer! I'd give my left arm for my sugar free french vanilla coffee mate!!! I still want that cheese popcorn too! Even just a 1/2 cup!!!

But these are cravings. I am not hungry. Three more weeks or so of this is completely an achievable goal!!! Plus some gals at work are going to start soon so I will have more people to bounce ideas off of!!!

Day 10 calorie total: 516

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment