Sunday, June 27, 2010

6/27/10 HCG day 15, VLCD#13

6/27/10 HCG day 15, VLCD #13

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 15 weight: 172.2
Net loss: 12.6 lbs

I guess if it had to happen, it had to happen.

I woke up depressed because I had lost my motivation because of something someone negative online said about HCG being ineffective.

Thank goodness for supportive, positive, encouraging people at church. Although I did cheat a little today, I accept whatever consequences may occur with my numbers tomorrow and am resolved to continue with renewed vigor and dedication.

I had 1/2 grapefruit plus 2 tbsp of my favorite sugar free coffee creamer in the morning at breakfast, and another cup of coffee the same way just before bed. After church, I ate three tiny squares of lemon bar and I licked the knife I used to cut cheesecake for the kids. We had company over all afternoon and I had my orange while watching the kids swim. We grilled out tonight, so I had a small serving of the commercially seasoned chicken instead of my home prepared chicken, but bypassed the cookies and chips and ate a large portion of cabbage which I really did enjoy. One of the kids left 1/2 of their strawberry mush topped cheesecake in the dish, and I was weak, so I finished it. All in all, not too bad for a cheat day, although as far as I know, my sis (the rock) never cheated on the diet in 45 days.

Tomorrow is another day. I was telling myself that as my old jeans were falling off me this evening.

Day 13 calorie total: 788

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment