Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/30/10 HCG day 18, VLCD #16

6/30/10 HCG day 18, VLCD #16

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 18 weight: 168.8
Net loss: 16.0 lbs


So far the cheat/addition of the morning coffee creamer has not been a detriment to the weight loss. As long as that holds true, I have decided to have two cups of coffee in the am with my favorite french vanilla sugar free coffee mate. The big difference is that I measure two tablespoons instead of dumping 'some' in and guessing how much I used. Also this morning I had a bite of the kids scrambled eggs again.

Today was the first day some of my co-workers have seen me since day 3, when I was over 20lbs heavier. There were some very positive comments and inquiries about the program which I am always happy to share.

Also, I took a run before work. I went just under two miles and noticed that I was able to go a little faster than I had been running two weeks ago. It felt FANTASTIC!!!

I had an apple for a mid-morning snack, then melba-coated chicken and a can of fire-roasted tomatoes for lunch (at 235 calories that is kind of a high-calorie lunch for this program). Dinner was 96/4 ground beef with lettuce, and 200g of strawberries.

Day 18 calorie total: 620 - I didn't realize it was that high until it was too late. I'll do better tomorrow.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment