Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/29/10 HCG day 17, VLCD#15

6/29/10 HCG day 17, VLCD #15

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 17 weight: 170.0
Net loss: 14.8 lbs

Getting in a groove!

I expect the daily average weight loss to decrease but it sure is fun to see good numbers like today (down 1.2 lbs!) sometimes!!!

This morning I had two cups of my coffee with my SF creamer that I love, and one bite of scrambled eggs that I made for the babies. We spent the better part of the morning at the local mini-amusement park with the kids then went to hubby’s work for lunch. He was having a cookout for all his truck driver clients with lots of beans, brats, burgers, grilled chicken, chips, cookies and a fruit and veggie tray. I had some celery and a hunk of grilled chicken breast. I also ate one dorito!!

I had strawberries before coming to work, then dinner was 150g of tilapia breaded with crushed melba and seasonings – yummy. Add to that a large bowl of cooked cabbage and a half a grapefruit and my eating is complete.

Just a note on the drops. Yesterday I totally forgot my second dose – oops! And then today I forgot to take the drops with me so didn’t get my first dose til 4:30 pm, second til
7pm. Not sure how much difference that will make on weight or how I feel but thought I’d mention it. Tomorrow I’ll remember to carry it with me!

Day 17 calorie total: 513

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment