7/01/10 HCG day 19, VLCD #17
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 19 weight: 168.4
Net loss: 16.4 lbs
July first!!! Woo hoo! I am starting to think about and plan for phase 3 - stabilization. I am pleased with my progress so far, and since I have a vacation planned for July 16th, I am considering starting phase 3 then, however, it is a little scary to think about because the meals in this phase are, if nothing else, easy. I am wary of making good decisions once the leash is looser.
I forgot to take my HCG til almost noon and boy was I cranky this morning! Maybe unrelated, maybe not, just sayin'.
Breakfast was my 2 happy cups of coffee with the creamer and an orange. Lunch was 225g of grilled asparagus and 100g of shrimp with some phase 2 legal shrimp sauce a friend of mine made (she is down 5 lbs on day 5).
Dinner was absolutely delicious tonight. Seasoned chicken with a few onions and some phase 2 legal salsa (made by the same friend) on lettuce leaves. Just outstanding!
I am saving my 2nd fruit, strawberries, for a smoothie later tonight.
Day 19 calorie total: 552
See you tomorrow!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment