Monday, July 5, 2010

07/05/10 HCG day 23, VLCD#21

07/05/10 HCG day 23, VLCD #21

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 23 weight: 167.6
Net loss: 17.2 lbs

No loss today, but I was up really (REALLY) early with the babies. If I could have gotten that last two hours of sleep, perhaps I would have shown a small loss today. I guess I’ll have to wait til tomorrow!! My daily average has officially now fallen to just under 0.8 lbs/day.

Raining on and off today. Finally decided to get out of the house and take the kids to the zoo. I packed PBJ sandwiches for the hubby and kids with some other snacks and some strawberries for me.

I don’t feel my ‘kebab’ experiment was detrimental to the plan, so I had the same choices for lunch this afternoon. Very yummy.

Dinner was ½ can (I know, more than 100g) of chicken with taco like spices and the super salsa Penny made on lettuce, plus I had 150g of asparagus.

My late night orange put me over 500, but I just love those oranges! My sis found a new book with LOTS of recipes for phase 2 HCG, some of which I definitely intend to try after my next shopping trip! It is called The HCG Dieter Gourmet Cookbook by Tammy Skye. Barnes & Noble has it for about $21-22. She is working on a phase three cookbook as well!!!

Day 23 calorie total: 572

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment