07/06/10 HCG day 24, VLCD #22
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 24 weight: 167.4
Net loss: 17.4 lbs
Small progress today; only 0.2 lbs down. I call it ‘disappointed but not discouraged’!!
No matter how well it started, and how well prepared you think you are for a stall, it is still difficult and a little frustrating though. Fortunately my sis sent me her detailed progress chart from her 45 day phase 2 run, so I refer to that and know that though she had stalls, they were followed by more success!
Orange and coffee for breakfast. Then a lot of chasing/errands with the kids. Had shrimp and cabbage for lunch while preparing more meals for the next week. I cooked up several servings of chicken and tilapia coated with crushed melba and spices – delish! Dinner was a ‘soup’ made with tons of celery and 100g chicken – very satisfying. Also, for the first time I tried a yummy snack of sliced apple with stevia and cinnamon in the microwave – OH MAN – that was totally yummy!
So today I stayed on protocol hard core, NO CHEATS, and was under the 500 mark.
Day 24 calorie total: 489
See you tomorrow!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment