7/14/10 HCG day 32, VLCD #30
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 32 weight: 161.8
Net loss: 23.0 lbs
Yay! Down!
Well, the weight loss seems to be slowing but still moving in the right direction! I have decided to go for 40 days this round, just to see how close I can get to my 'gold medal' of 155. At this point I don't expect to get all the way there, but at least getting to 159 moves me officially out of the 'overweight' range, and I should be able to drop 2.5 lbs in the remaining 8 days I plan to VCLD.
Today I had coffee with stevia and a scrambled egg for breakfast again. Lunch at work was celery soup and melba coated chicken. I snacked on 250g strawberries throughout the day and had taco seasoned lean ground beef over lettuce & spinach for dinner. I went to bed soon after getting home from work so I didn't get that second fruit today.
The only other thing I had was a few breath mints - an impulse item I bought on the way to work.
Lots of great comments from the coworkers!! I'll take that encouragement anytime!!!
Day 32 calorie total: 489
See you tomorrow!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment