Sunday, July 25, 2010

7/25/10 P3D3 morning

7/25/10 P3D3 morning

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 162.0

Sorry I have been absent - we were on vacation without internet!!!

Today is Sunday 7/25, my third day of phase 3.

I admit I went a little wild the last few days.

My last dose of HCG was day 38, Tuesday 7/20 - so my "LAST DOSE WEIGHT" was 159.2 - that is the weight I must stay within two pounds of during stabilization and maintenance. I did get down as low as 158.8 on day 39 but have been in the low 161-162 range since - mostly due to misbehavior eating.

Today I weighed 162.0, down from 162.6 yesterday but still 2.8 lbs over LDW so today I am doing a 'steak day' - nothing but tea/water/coffee til dinnertime then as much steak as I like with either a raw tomato or apple. That is supposed to bring me back into LDW range.

I have been feeling pretty good with the exception of Thursday night, the night of day 40 - the night before starting phase 3. Not sure if I had some bad shrimp, bad shrimp sauce (homemade to suit phase 2) or what but I had the worst gas cramps for several hours. I just prayed to burp or pass gas or something!!! Finally I had some diarrhea (sorry if this is TMI - just want to let everyone know my situation) and by morning my discomfort was almost completely gone. I have not had any problems with stomach cramps since. I do tend to blame eating of some kind for the stomach cramps, whether it was bad food or just bad protocol - getting a little wild with the 'new' foods. Either way, I'm glad that's over.

Today is a new week for me. I am about to hit the much-missed treadmill for a 3 mile run!

Take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment