Thursday, July 15, 2010

07/15/10 HCG day 33, VLCD#31

7/15/10 HCG day 33, VLCD #31

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 33 weight: 162.0
Net loss: 22.8 lbs

Well, I was up again today. Just 0.2 lbs but still up. :(

I had only stevia in my coffee today, no creamer, but decided to have that scrambled egg for breakfast. I rather enjoy that.

I took the kids to the local amusement park today (had an apple on the way) and they always want (and get) some popcorn at the concession. They have the most AWESOME popcorn there. I had planned on having a kernel or two and ended up eating about 2 cups worth. Delish! But still, in my old life, I would have eaten WAY more - so I still think I have gained loads of discipline on this plan.

So because of the egg and the popcorn, I aimed to eat lean the rest of the day. Lunch was shrimp and asparagus. Dinner was melba coated tilapia and lots of cabbage.

Finished off with some strawberries.

I have been really bad at remembering to take my HCG when I am supposed to. Yesterday I totally missed my second dose. Today was better but I think a few days ago I missed both doses. Maybe that is why the weight loss is not fabulous??

We'll see tomorrow.

Day 33 calorie total: 541

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment