7/28/10 P3D6
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 161.4
Technically I am over my LDW by 2.2 lbs and should be having a protein day but its so close I am going to wing it and see what happens tomorrow.
Yesterday's salad went over with me so well that I planned another for today. I thought after 40 days of 500calories that salads would come more naturally to me but there is effort involved just 'planning' a salad. And I DO love them!
I had coffee with my SF creamer and a 2egg omelet with peppers, mushrooms, onions and a little cheese for breakfast before taking the angels to daycare. Stopped at McDonalds - totally craving an ice cream cone (WHAT?!?) but the ice cream machine was broken (divine intervention) so I just got a coffee with cream.
I bought two string cheese and two hard boiled eggs at the hospital cafeteria for a snack but only ate the cheese. Lunch was a huge salad with chicken, cukes, tomatoes, mushrooms, a little cheese and my light parmesan italian dressing. Yum!
Dinner was a new adventure. I made noodle-less lasagna. I replaced the noodles with 1/4 inch slices of zucchini. I baked it yesterday right before going to work so it wasn't ready for my dinner but the family tried it and there was much grumbling - so I didn't hold out much hope it was going to be any good. WRONG! It was deeelish! And only 220 calories for a 200gram serving. I bought some mixed veggies in the cafeteria and succumbed to a small bag of popcorn.
After grocery shopping I had a few strawberries and light whipped cream - yeah - I know - off the list - but I went easy on 'em.
I definitely have my appetite back! While shopping I wanted to eat a whole bag of cheese curds or cheese popcorn (cheese popcorn is a fave of mine - especially the greasy jalapeno cheese popcorn or theater popcorn) - but waited til I got home and had the strawberries and some tea.
I felt good today and am expecting good numbers for tomorrow morning!!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment