7/03/10 HCG day 21, VLCD #19
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 21 weight: 168.2
Net loss: 16.6 lbs
I can't believe it but as I sit here at 9:45pm I just realized that I never took my HCG today!?!?! What is up with that?
Anyway . . . the last two nights (days 19 and 20) I had a strawberry smoothie with my late fruit, but instead of adding stevia I used xylitol - not realizing that it has calories. So my totals for those days are off by 30-40 calories but I'm not going back to fix it now. I am curious if the xylitol affected the weight loss plan at all so I am cutting it out until after phase 2.
Today I had planned to have tenderloin for one meal, and knowing that it is the highest calorie protein in my arsenal, I tried to be good the rest of the day, but ended up going over anyway.
Breakfast was coffee w/stevia and an orange. Lunch was my 'chili': 112g lean ground beef with 1/2 can fire roasted tomatoes and chili powder.
Dinner was an onion sauteed in broth with the tenderloin. Then I had my strawberries just plain tonight.
A small loss today, but a loss nonetheless. Hoping to have good results over the next few days!
Day 21 calorie total: 623
See you tomorrow!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment