Thursday, July 8, 2010

07/08/10 HCG day 26, VLCD#24

7/08/10 HCG day 26, VLCD #24

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 26 weight: 165.4
Net loss: 19.4 lbs

This is officially the bronze medal!

Another good number! 0.8 lbs down! Maybe there is something to this 'clean eating' and strictly following the diet thing?!?

Today was a pretty good day. Orange for breakfast. Yummy chicken 'taco's on lettuce for lunch. Dinner was my celery 'soup' with 100g chicken. And a strawberry smoothie for dessert.

Had another baking therapy day! I made an apple crisp (that will go to work tomorrow morning). Then while shopping for ingredients for a slow cooker roast the only bag of carrots I could find was this ENORMOUS bag of huge carrots. So I cut up what I wanted for the roast, cooked some more to go with dinner for the family tonight, and then chopped the rest to make two carrot cakes - one for Friday night church and one to take to work for the weekend staff (I work at a hospital - those people KNOW how to eat)!

Feeling fantastic tonight - one of my best days yet! Oh, it doesn't hurt that I was comfortably wearing size 8 jeans all day and in public at the grocery store!!!

Woo hoo!

Day 26 calorie total: 496

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment