7/13/10 HCG day 31, VLCD #29
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 31 weight: 162.8
Net loss: 22.0 lbs
Well ain't that a shame! Up 0.4 lbs . . .wah.
Since I am writing this at midnight and just weighed myself I know I will have a good number tomorrow so I'm not concerned . . . but the number was enough to get me to eat clean all day, pretty much.
I have really been wanting a run and swore today was the day. I had coffee with stevia, 1 scrambled egg and 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast then got a 2 mile run at 8am. Around 11am or so I was out mowing the ditches and around all the stuff that's hard to get with the rider . . about 45 minutes of good exercisin' yardwork. By 1pm I was sooo ready for lunch. I had melba coated tilapia and cabbage since that is a pretty low cal meal. Still, by 2:30 I was pretty wiped. Increased exercise, the VLCD and a lack of sleep (only 3 1/2 hours last night) combined made me just whipped so I had 1/2 serving of whey protein and 1/2 a pretzel rod and about 1/2 hour later felt tons better.
Dinner was lean too. Shrimp with cucumbers and strawberries. Tonight was Bunco night with the girls. Lots of GREAT comments and inquiries. But also lots of great food and drink. The only thing I had was three pieces of broken up baked corn chip with as much fresh salsa as I could get on them! No guilt really.
MFP estimates I burned 750 calories between the run and the yardwork so I guess I forgive myself for going over 500 today!!
Day 31 calorie total: 579
See you tomorrow!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment