Thursday, July 8, 2010

07/07/10 HCG day 25, VLCD#23

7/07/10 HCG day 25, VLCD #23

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 25 weight: 166.2
Net loss: 18.2 lbs

Finally - a good number! 1.0 lbs down today! I ate clean yesterday for the first time in a few days - you know - little cheats or protocols breaks like mixing veggies or having a chip or two. So yesterday and today I ate clean - no cheating.

I had a great day today. Kids went to daycare and I had the day off. Went fishing with my Dad - very relaxing! Put off eating until late afternoon though. Had an orange around 2:30p, my 'chili' (1/2 can fire roasted tomatoes plus lean ground beef and chili powder) at about 3:30.

Went to a movie with my husband - another excellent time of relaxing! I am a popcorn junkie - it's one of those things that I must be able to have when I return to my 'normal eating' - THEATER popcorn that is - and alot of it although rarely. I had seasoned melba coated tilapia and 220g of asparagus - very tasty and filling. Then had a lemon strawberry smoothie for dessert.

I was a little carb-craving tonight. I made some banana nut bread but didn't have any. Another thing that I must learn to have in moderation.

Overall, a fantastic day!


Day 25 calorie total: 499

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment