7/04/10 HCG day 22, VLCD #20
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 22 weight: 167.6
Net loss: 17.2 lbs
A slightly greater loss today - I am pleased. I am also now only 8 lbs from being officially NOT overweight - BMI under 25. Unbelievable and fantastic!
Since today is the 4th of July, I had a plan to do something just a little different. We had company over for a cookout, so I planned to make kebabs with chicken and vegetables. I know the HCG protocol says not to mix vegetables, but this was sort of an experiment.
I carefully measured out 25grams each of raw mushrooms, green pepper, onion, grape tomatoes and zucchini and grilled them using only a little Pam Organic Olive Oil spray. Besides the fact that they were DELICIOUS , the veggies totaled only 31 calories. I had 75g of grilled chicken - no oil - just a little of the Pam spray.
I did have an apple at breakfast time, and was really hungry at 2pm while preparing for the cookout so I finished off what I had left of cooked cabbage.
Late lunch was the kebabs at which time I also ate one potato chip.
We went to Green Bay for the fireworks after dinnertime and about 8pm I had my lettuce and taco beef mixture, along with one sour cream and onion potato chip and one jalapeno cheeto. Those jalapeno cheetos almost did it though; I could sit and eat a whole bag of those babies!!
Because my calorie total was just over 500, I opted to skip my 2nd fruit, instead having one more bite each of the grilled veggies from earlier in the day when we finally got home after 11pm.
One thing to note - may or may not have to do with the diet or lack of sleep or whatever - but I was just wiped out this afternoon. I certainly don't want to give fuel to those against the HCG diet but feel it is better to be up front about everything.
Day 22 calorie total: 528
See you tomorrow!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment