Monday, July 12, 2010

07/12/10 HCG day 30, VLCD#28

07/12/10 HCG day 30, VLCD #28

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 30 weight: 162.4
Net loss: 22.4 lbs


Stall! Not really. No change today but unless it lasts for a few days I’m not gonna get worked up over it. Besides, I am having tenderloin for dinner and that will put me over and I’m still having it!!

A little coffee creamer today . . .if the ‘stall’ lasts, I’ll cut it out. :(

Didn’t eat lunch til 2:30, melba coated baked chicken and ½ can fire roasted tomatoes along with ½ grapefruit.

Dinner is a whole onion sautéed in a little beef broth and 100g of tenderloin.

An apple nuked with cinnamon for a dessert and my calorie ‘overload’ is complete.

Oh – didn’t get my run today. . . hopefully tomorrow.

Day 30 calorie total: 671

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment