Sunday, July 11, 2010

7/11/10 HCG day 29, VLCD#27

7/11/10 HCG day 29, VLCD #27

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 29 weight: 162.4
Net loss: 22.4 lbs

Amazin! Officially 100 lbs less than when we entered the hospital to deliver the twins August 5, 2009 at 262.5!!!

Today was a pretty good day! I stretched less creamer over several cups of coffee this morning :):). Then switched to tea. I dunno why I am always cold - at home I can drink iced tea all the time but at work I always want something hot! Lunch was 1/2 can fire roasted tomatoes with 112g lean ground beef (thats 1/4 of the pound - makes it easier to divide) and a few red pepper flakes. YUM!

Dinner just before leaving work was 1/2 can of seasoned canned chicken and about 200g of asparagus. More YUM!

I had my orange after I got home and didn't even need the second fruit. I am aching for a run so I am going to try to get in two miles tomorrow if the kids will let me!

Day 29 calorie total: 478

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment