Saturday, July 10, 2010

07/10/10 HCG day 28, VLCD#26

07/10/10 HCG day 28, VLCD #26

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 28 weight: 163.0
Net loss: 21.8 lbs


Holy cats! Two lbs in a single day! I dunno what I did to deserve that but lets do it again!!!

Today was another early work day so I had my coffee creamer and again chose to forgo my 2nd fruit. An illegal swap, but I did it nonetheless.

Day started great! I had my coffee in the morning and stretched my servings of creamer over several cups. Still wanting something hot to drink and not needing any more caffeine, I switched to tea mid-morning which I also enjoy. I didn’t eat my orange until 11:30 or noon, and saved my lunch of melba coated tilapia for about 2pm. I couldn’t bear to toss out the rest of the veggies from the cookout last weekend so I finished them off as my vegetable. In all they came to 74 calories worth of grilled onion, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms and grape tomatoes. Oh, yeah, the carrot cake that I made got some very positive comments so I caved and had a teeny sliver . . . I allotted 38 calories for it.

Dinner was really late – like 9pm cuz I got called back in to work. I had my seasoned chicken over a bed of lettuce, and since it was so late I never even missed that 2nd fruit!

Yahoo!!!

Day 28 calorie total: 536

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment