7/02/10 HCG day 20, VLCD #18
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 20 weight: 168.6
Net loss: 16.2 lbs
Hi ho!
Well I was up 0.2 lbs today. Somebody suggested I do an 'apple day' but fortunately I am not that reactive to the lack of loss and am willing to see what happens over the course of the next few days. with the understanding that some days will show greater losses than others.
For anyone following the blog on MFP, there are some pretty heated threads regarding HCG diets and some pretty strong opinions on both sides of the discussion. I think it is each individual's responsibility to do a little research about their diet/fitness plan, perhaps take some advice/influence from others, and make responsible choices about their weight and health, and to respect the opinions of those who disagree without being insulting or aggressive.
Anyway . . .
Fridays I work an early shift so I didn't have my 'cheat' coffee creamer anyway. I had black coffee with stevia and a 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast. I did encounter a new problem today though: I drink alot of coffee; I love it. At home I drink 1/2 caffeine coffee but today at work I had like five mugs of the real stuff and boy was I jumpy all morning!!! At lunch I had shrimp with more homemade shrimp sauce and lots of cabbage. To save on calories I had only 1/2 can of fire-roasted tomatoes with my serving of ground beef tonight for a 'chili'. Then saved my strawberries for another yummy smoothie after the kids go to bed and I get some tv time!
Day 20 calorie total: 505
See you tomorrow!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment