Sunday, July 25, 2010

7/25/10 P3D3 nighttime

7/25/10 P3D3

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 162.0

So I had my steak day! I ate 500-600g of tenderloin for dinner (1300 calories - yikes) but still didn't feel 'full'.

I did have a bite of scrambled egg and some SF coffee creamer for breakfast, and at lunchtime I had a few corn chips with some homemade fresh salsa (the whole 4cup batch is only 123 calories! - of course I didn't eat the whole thing!) I figured I needed a little sustenance because I did my 5k run today plus a good 45-60 minutes of lawnmowing and yardwork - adding 700 calories to my daily allowance. If I had eaten nothing I would have been pretty wiped for the afternoon.

On steak day we are supposed to drink alot of water, but I am not a big water drinker so I figure the 8 cups or so that I had was alot for me, even if it may not have been for someone else.

It is 10pm. I feel really good, but am worried about what the scale will say in the morning! (bites nails nervously)

I'll let you know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment