7/29/10 P3D7
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 158.8
Well - that number was a surprise! Yay!!
Today was a really good day. Dad had bypass surgery and is doing GREAT! I had another huge salad at lunchtime and realize that it wasn't so time consuming to do it so I am starting to enjoy making them enough to enjoy eating them!
I had a good run today with speed intervals - :) - that gets interesting! I do a minute each at 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.0, and 10.5 mph. The last one is wild!
I enjoyed eating today, putting away just over 2000 calories. 500 of that was in mixed nuts I had in the car - so I don't feel too bad. I just had dinner - man I have missed cauliflower!! - and I am planning my menu for tomorrow which will include more of the zucchini lasagna from yesterday!
My husband was a real hero to me today. I wanted him to go dress shopping with me (he hates shopping) so that I could get something he liked too. He went, picked out a few things I would have totally overlooked and one of the dresses he chose was amazing! I plan to wear it to a wedding in August, on my cruise in November and out for dinner one day next week while we are vacationing from our children! He was wonderful!
I am totally satisfied - eating wise and am looking forward to a good night's sleep!!!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment