Tuesday, July 27, 2010

07/27/10 P3D5

07/27/10 P3D5
Day 1 weight: 184.8
Last dose weight: 159.2
Today's weight: 160.6

So 7/25 I had a steak day and yesterday I was back to 161.2 – exactly two pounds over LDW – and safe from another protein/steak day.

Yesterday I had a mushroom/pepper/onion omelet for breakfast with 200g of red grapes. My sis worried that the carbs in the grapes would throw me off and I guess I wasn’t sure what would happen either.

I took the kids to Burger King playland for lunch and ate 4 of their $1 side salads with my own dressing. There’s just something about a salad somebody else makes . . . I also had an EAS carb control protein shake – I am trying to keep up the daily protein intake.

I have found myself craving peanut butter – I have some Smuckers Natural Chunky that I grab a spoonful here and there – so you’ll see that scattered around my diary – YUM!

I had a plan for dinner but when I got to work one of the galz had made these awesome Phase 2 cabbage rolls – outstanding – so I ate that instead with some steamed veggies.
7/26 calorie total was 1570 - yikes – that had me worried.

Then the @#$% hit the fan. When I got home from work I discovered that the kids had gotten water all over my electronic scale and it was totally dead. Talk about upset – I just cried and cried. Here it is 4am and I can’t go get another one, and I don’t know what to do in the morning since my diet for the day is dependent on what I weigh. So this morning I had a small omelet with a little cheese and coffee for breakfast then packed up the monsters and hauled them to walmart to get a new scale. I got it home just before lunchtime, stripped down and it said. . . . . 160.6!!! Hopefully it is accurate and that number is safe for tomorrow.

I made a salad at home today with lettuce, cukes, tomatoes, melba coated chicken and some light parmesan Italian dressing – deeeelish!!! I need to eat more salads – I don’t know why that seems to be an obstacle for me (lazy I think).

After a good run on the treadmill I had an apple and cheese stick for a snack and started getting ready for work. I ate a bag of peppered beef jerky (3oz) when I got to work – that’s a good protein snack for me. Tilapia and asparagus for dinner and 30 in the shell peanuts somebody brought into work. Finished off with ½ apple sliced up and nuked with cinnamon.
7/27 calorie total 1564 (and I earned 455 cals from the run!) Protein was up today and carbs were down (a little) so today was a good day. I’m having stomach cramps again though – gas pain I think . . .what is up with that? Right now it’s just annoying versus being unbearable but I just want them to git!

No comments:

Post a Comment