Friday, July 16, 2010

07/16/10 HCG day 34, VLCD#32

7/16/10 HCG day 34, VLCD #32

Day 1 weight: 184.8
Day 34 weight: 161.8
Net loss: 23.0 lbs

Well I got that 0.2 lbs back!!

Today was an awesome day for me. Kids went to daycare and mom had a spa day!!

The best part of my day was even before the spa though. We have a wedding to attend in August and I am thinking about clothes for the cruise I am taking with my sister in November, so I have been trying to get to the Dress Barn in Green Bay on a day that I was by myself and today was the day. So I walk in - see a bunch of cute dresses - and grab on in a 10 thinking it will never fit but whatever. I chose about 6 outfits - all in a 10 and took them to the dressing room. Not only did they all fit - but one or two I could have gone with an 8!!! I started crying right in the dressing room!!! I NEVER thought I would seriously wear an 8 . . .ever.

So the spa was awesome. Foot soak, facial, massage, manicure, shampoo & blodry, and makeup application - 3 hours total. Man that was great! Then I went to the uniform store to see if I could fit into small scrub pants - I can!!! They were a little snug in the hip but felt great everywhere else! If I lose a few more pounds I may switch to small . . .he he . . I said small.

So - because of the plan for the day my eating was a little disjointed. I had 5 tbsp of creamer in several cups of coffee this morning. I ate 250g of strawberries on the way to the spa, then after the spa had 100g chicken in 1/2 can fireroasted tomatoes. I had errands to do and shopping for our vacation which starts tomorrow, pick up the sitter, the kids, get the frozen groceries in, get the babies in, get everybody fed . . . a part we were waiting for on the lawn mower came in so as soon as everybody had dinner I fixed that and tried to get some lawn mowed. Pretty soon it was 9pm!

I forgot my dinner. For crying out loud, I'm only on 500 calories and I didn't even eat those today!!!

I did make a great discovery though! Aveda salon has a wonderful signature tea called the' - or comfort tea. Delicious - I bought a box of teabags. Each one is only 5cals and no sugar - natural sweeteners only!

Vacation tomorrow. I'll catch up on the blogging when I return in a week!!!

Day 34 calorie total: 328

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment